Saturday 1 May 2010

there is a bouncy castle outside my window and the whirring sound from the generator is slowly driving me mad. i am staring at the books in front of me, lines and lines of facts to be absorbed into my brain but i am almost giving up. it's sunny today, perfect for a barbecue, someone's turning 21 in this student village i live in and her friends are here to celebrate her birthday.
it's may day today. i want to go out and dance with the wind, feel the breeze touch my skin and get some earth between my toes. i want to disengage with all this medicine ( it can only do so much for you) and celebrate life- being alive. i'm alive and well, Your Spirit is within me..
end of.
sudden realisation that it's five past four in the afternoon and time is running out.

No comments:

Post a Comment